The Ball State Cardinals (3-3, 0-0 MAC) visit the Eastern Michigan Eagles (4-2, 0-0 MAC) on Saturday, October 16, 2021 in matchup between MAC opponents at Rynearson Stadium. Eastern Michigan is a 1-point underdog. An over/under of 55 is set in the contest.
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Ball State vs. Eastern Michigan
Odds courtesy of SI Sportsbook.
- Ball State and its opponents have gone over the current 55-point total in three of five games this season.
- Eastern Michigan's games have gone over 55 points in two opportunities this season.
- Saturday's over/under is 2.2 points higher than the combined 52.8 PPG average of the two teams.
- This contest's total is 4.2 points more than the 50.8 these two squads combine to surrender per game this season.
- The Cardinals and their opponents score an average of 54.5 points per game, 0.5 fewer than Saturday's total.
- In 2021, games involving the Eagles have averaged a total of 58.3 points, 3.3 more than the set total in this contest.
Ball State Stats and Trends
- Ball State has two wins against the spread in six games this season.
- Ball State's games this year have gone over the total in two out of five opportunities (40%).
- The Cardinals rack up just 0.7 more points per game (23.5) than the Eagles give up (22.8).
- Ball State is 2-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall in games when it puts up more than 22.8 points.
- The Cardinals average 70.6 fewer yards per game (319.2) than the Eagles allow per outing (389.8).
- The Cardinals have seven giveaways this season, while the Eagles have eight takeaways .
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for Ball State at SISportsbook.
Eastern Michigan Stats and Trends
- So far this season Eastern Michigan has two wins against the spread.
- The Eagles have covered the spread once this season when underdogs by 1 point or more (in three chances).
- Eastern Michigan's games this year have gone over the point total two times in five opportunities (40%).
- The Eagles average just 1.3 more points per game (29.3) than the Cardinals surrender (28).
- Eastern Michigan is 1-1 against the spread and 3-0 overall when the team records more than 28 points.
- The Eagles collect 356.8 yards per game, 44.4 fewer yards than the 401.2 the Cardinals give up.
- In games that Eastern Michigan piles up more than 401.2 yards, the team is 1-1 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
- The Eagles have turned the ball over seven times, one fewer times than the Cardinals have forced turnovers (8).
- Head to SISportsbook to find the latest moneyline, spread and over/under odds for this matchup.
|Ball State||Stats||Eastern Michigan|
Avg. Points Scored
Avg. Points Allowed
Avg. Total Yards
Avg. Total Yards Allowed
Source : https://www.si.com/betting/2021/10/16/ball-state-cardinals-vs-eastern-michigan-eagles-college-football-odds-plays-insights-10-16-20211121